NextGen is currently seeing a Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Specialist to join our team in Atlanta,GA!!
Are you driven and wanting to be a part of an innovative company? Then apply today!
The GIS Specialist MUST HAVE a Bachelor’s degree and be able to work individually but also on a team. They also need to have:
- 1-3+ years’ experience with GIS in a professional setting
- 6+ months GIS based internship is accepted
- Experience managing multiple tasks, documents, etc.
- Excellent data management skills – proficient with dealing with large batches of data
- Bachelor degree required
- Tests data for quality and completeness and creates reports on those audits
- Develops and tests automated output from GIS for a variety of purposes
- Imports, integrates, updates, cleans, and validates data from multiple sources
- Writes reports and communicates results, including technology and data recommendations
- Develops system documentation and user manuals on GIS best practices and functionality
- Supports GIS Manager in onboarding and training new employees as necessary
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Required education: Bachelor’s
Please send resumes to Mackenzie.firstname.lastname@example.org