Bartow County, GA
This position is responsible for providing GIS analysis and support to
Bartow County Water Department.
• Serves as a point of contact for GIS requests from vendors and contractors.
• Develops, edits, maintains, and updates geo-databases, data sets, and feature classes.
• Coordinates the structural numbering for customer accounts with new developments
• Performs developer contributions and provides information to Accounting Dept.
• Uploads, downloads, and converts data from internal and external sources.
• Assists in providing GIS training to department staff.
• Assists with utilizing CMMS (Cityworks) to obtain field change data and system corrections into GIS maps.
• Installs GIS software updates.
• Assists with management of department Geographic Information System (G.I.S.) by digitally mapping approved as-built sources into database
• Maintains central filing system of water and sewer system projects and integrates as-built data into department GIS
• Assists with utilizing GPS technology to ensure accuracy of field system structures and appurtenances.
Knowledge Required by Position
• Knowledge of GIS hardware and software, including ArcGIS, ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Online.
• Skill in the analysis of data.
• Skill in the installation of GIS systems.
• Knowledge of SQL Server is advantageous.
• Knowledge of Cityworks is advantageous.
To apply for this job please visit cms2.revize.com.