The GIS Insights Analyst will work serving as the primary mapping and programming contact to sub-departments in Restaurant Development, other departments at Chick-fil-A, and store Operators. This role is responsible for the development of geographic datasets, applications, end-user support and training. Additionally, this role will create and maintain programming capabilities to increase efficiencies that improve existing tools and processes.
– Owns full lifecycle of applications, data integrations, and spatial analysis
– Lead end to end analytics using data blending, transformations, and critical evaluation data through descriptive, diagnostic, and select predictive methods relying on CFA’s established analytics tooling stack
– Manage larger data sets that in the past so examples of these include customer movement data set which includes trillions of records, worldwide demographic variables comprising nearly 30k variables,3rd party delivery receipt data which has millions of records every month, cadastral (Parcel) data for the US which is updated monthly.
– Analyst will need to be comfortable working with larger datasets as initiatives like market ecosystems continue to develop
– Show a strong interdependence across other departments to address end user requests and projects
– Lead end to end ownership of application development and analysis
– Responsible for applying appropriate spatial analysis techniques, technology, and data to address end user requests. Examples of these include, development of tools, server/mobile/client-side development, spatial analysis techniques and communication of changes to all associated parties
– Serve as primary lead of requests from the groups that they manage
– Serve as liaisons to several departments across the business and are tasked with maintaining any applications or analysis that directly aids those departments. This means that they must also be incorporated with those departments’ key initiatives in addition to Restaurant Development initiatives and CFA big moves
– Manage their respective user groups across multiple platforms to drive engagement, communicate outages or changes, and illicit feedback to drive development of our applications
– Have strong working relationships across multiple departments to solve complex analytical problems
– Increase awareness of spatial analytics and spatial thinking has driven demand for the unique skill set that this team has to offer. Analysts are often pulled into organization big moves and department initiatives to delivery insights and analysis
To apply for this job please visit careers-chickfila.icims.com.