InterDev, LLC is now seeking to add two talented, motivated, and experienced professionals to our GIS team.
These are full-time positions located at two Atlanta metro cities: the City of Canton and the City of Sandy Springs. Through the public-private partnership model of government, InterDev , LLC provides IT and GIS Services to the many local governments in the Atlanta area and we’re offering an opportunity for a GIS Analyst I and GIS Analyst II to join our team to build on the enterprise GIS at each of these municipal governments. Our focus is on providing an engaging GIS environment where staff and community are encouraged to participate and contribute. Full details for each position, benefits, and company are provided in the links below.
GIS Analyst I: City of Canton, GA ($50,000 – $60,000)
GIS Analyst II: City of Sandy Springs, GA ($55,000 – $62,000)
Learn more about us here: https://www.interdev.com/about-us/careers/
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform spatial analysis and create information products (maps, reports, etc.) using advanced GIS geoprocessing tools and processes
- Publish content to and administer ArcGIS Online and enterprise spatial databases
- Develop GIS tools and applications that engage staff and community
- Maintain key datasets such as addresses, roads, and city assets
- Develop, implement, and improve GIS standards, policies and procedures
- Provide GIS training and support to City staff and GIS users as necessary
- Prepare project plans and direct vendors (consultants) and internal project teams to accomplish tasks in order to meet user requirements
- Provide support services for City-provided GIS software and systems including diagnosing and troubleshooting problems
Classification: Full Time, Exempt